Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sketchbook vs. Loose paper / Cuaderno de Dibujos vs. Hojas sueltas PART II

Let me start by saying, I always fail to complete these so-called sketchbooks. I haven't draw anything by myself in my last notebook (little red one), there are only drawings that I like in there and maybe that's why I like it. (I will post my own things from the green one)
Empecemos por decir que he fracasado en llenar estos "cuadernillos". En el último (el rojo) no tengo dibujos propios sino de cosas que me gustan y quizás por eso es que me gusta (luego subo del verde que si tiene cosas mías)My interests are rather simple: / Y aquí van mis intereses:
Not much Anime / No mucho Anime: Digimon, Saint Seiya (Caballeros del Zodiaco), Death Note
Lots of cartoons: Disney's Hercules, Hanna-Barbera, and all Clampett-style cartoons like John K's
Muchos cartoons: Hércules de Disney, Hanna-Barbera, y todos los cartoons estilo Clampett como los de John K. Art indeed: All Burton-style characters like Selick's Coraline, and all sketchblog doodles like Katie Rice's, Joel Trussell's, Nick Cross'...
Arte en sí: Todos los personajes estilo Burton como Coraline de Henry Selick, y todos los dibujos sacados de sketchblogs como los de Katie Rice, Joel Trussell, Nick Cross...

I have to say none of this is to steal art - it's inspiration.
Debo añadir que nada de esto es robo de arte - es inspiración.

No comments:

Post a Comment