Thursday, May 20, 2010

Harry Potter FanArt I

This is no fanart, they are just some doodles based on the movie characters that I did a while ago and some others that I did recently.
Esto no es tan "de mi imaginación", son solo unos dibujos basados en los personajes de las películas, algunos son viejos y otros nuevos.
Professors McGonagall, Slughorn, Flitwick and Sprout...
getting ready for Hogwarts final battle / preparándose para la batalla final

I have much more Harry Potter scribbles, the thing is, I only upload the ones I like the most. Most of my drawings don't convince me a lot, it's normal, I think.
Tengo muchos más dibujos de Harry Potter, lo que pasa es que solo subo los que me gustan. Muchas veces no me convencen algunos dibujos, eso es normal, creo.I'm planning to color them and to upload more Harry Potter, of course.
Y claro que pienso colorearlos y subir más Harry Potter.

5 comments:

  1. These drawings are my favorite, they really are. I still have the first ones you did about HP. You should upload the one with Tonks and Lupin, that one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I LOVE that top one of all the heads of houses! Those characters are all hard to draw, but they were instantly recognizable. Your sketching style is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u very much, Katie. I like your work a lot. Thank u for adding me, too.

    ReplyDelete